22nd and 23rd December 2021
Are you all prepared for County Championships 2022?
Maximum Performances is offering a unique experience to get one step ahead of your competitors.
Our Pre-County Clinics offer club swimmers a chance to work on their overall swimming performance or starts, turns & finishes and boost racing skills prior to the competitions.
Receive expert feedback from Double Olympian Edward Sinclair and our dedicated MP coaching team to maximise your performances and compete at the optimum level.
Can be booked by individual days or together.
Preparation for County Championships
Wed 22 Dec - Pre-County Racing Preparation Clinic - £139
- Swimming Sessions focusing on Race Preparation:
- Racing Skills
- Technical elements
- Practising all 4 strokes with drill progressions
- Technique correction
- Race simulation
- Broken swims
- Race tactics
- Practising swimming at race pace while holding good technique
Thu 23 Dec - Pre-County Starts & Turns Clinic - £138
- Swimming Sessions focusing on Starts & Turns:
- Skills development
- Race Starts + Underwater Phases + Breakouts => Maximising Speed
- Turns + Finishes => Optimising technique and speed
- 9.30 Registration
- Welcome & Introduction
- Warm up
- Pool session with filming (120 mins)
- Lunch break - packed lunch from home
- Group Video-Analysis session & Log books
- Warm up
- Pool session (90 mins)
- Stretching & Debrief
- 16.50 Home
Swimmers will view their swimming performance above the water surface during the group video analysis session. Videos will be only used during the course and will not be shared after the course
club swimmers aged 9 - 17: competitive up to the national level
Swimmers will be allocated into focused training groups according to their age and ability
- Log book
- Wed 22 & Thu 23 Dec - Pre-County Clinics - Epsom - £265 (saving £12)
For more information please email [email protected]