Special time for you and your bump
Weekly AquaNatal Yoga classes in private endless pool
AquaNatal Yoga, a calm, relaxing aqua yoga class adapted for pregnancy.
Our AquaNatal Yoga classes are fully accredited by Birthlight
What is AquaNatal Yoga?
Pioneered by Birthlight, AquaNatal Yoga is a gentle yet effective form of exercise for women during their pregnancy and post pregnancy.
During an AquaNatal Yoga class you will be gently instructed on how to safely use the water's support and buoyancy for gentle exercises involving stretching, floating and balances. You will also have the opportunity to experience the water's calming nature for relaxation.
Sessions are taught by a certified Birthlight AquaNatal Yoga teacher who will guide you on how to adapt the gentle exercises according to what feels most comfortable for you.
AquaNatal Yoga gives pregnant women more than just fitness…
- - Breathing exercises to help maintain or even increase lung capacity
- - Strengthens muscles and helps keep the spine supple
- - Specific exercises for various forms of pregnancy discomforts
- - Promotes positive feelings and can help alleviate anxiety
- - The water can provide a soothing yet stimulating environment to prepare for birth, no matter your method of childbirth
Inquiries: [email protected]
One2one classes for women during their pregnancy
- 4 week block courses
- Monday or Friday evenings
- 30 minute classes - £24 per class
- Suitable from 14th week of pregnancy
- Flexible start dates throughout the year
- Specially tailored sessions