Holiday Crash Courses & Booster Lessons
Summer 2022 - we are currently working on the schedule - more info coming soon
Mon 25th - Fri 29th July 2022
Our holiday swimming crash courses and booster lessons are suitable for any ability that would like to improve their swimming.
- private lessons - one2ones and small groups: siblings or friends at the same level
- a great boost for any ability
- an excellent introduction for new swimmers
- privately run endless pool - clean, calm, private environment
- opportunity to develop water confidence
Suitable for children who are complete beginners (aged 3 - 10), or who are looking to improve their swimming technique.
Our private lessons offer personalised tuition from experienced teacher.
What is a Crash Course:
Swimming crash courses are when swim lessons run on consecutive days and sometimes - in case of long school breaks like summer holidays - on consecutive weeks. So rather than having one lesson every week, you or your child can have swim lessons everyday over a period of one week or two or even three weeks.
Crash courses are ideal for:
- - swimmers to work on specific aspects of their swimming technique
- - introducing a non-swimmer (aged 3+), to the water
- Our crash courses run every half term and school holidays.
How it works:
Each child / small group can at the time of booking choose a half hour slot. Your child / small group will swim at the same time for consecutive 3 or 5 days with the same teacher each lesson.
Costs - 4 day course:
£100 per week - one2ones
£152 per week - two2one - 2 swimmers booking together
£199 per week - three2one - 3 swimmers booking together
Costs - 3 day course:
£75 - one2ones
£114 - two2one - 2 swimmers booking together
£149 - three2one - 3 swimmers booking together
Costs - 1-2-1 booster lessons:
£25 per 30mins lesson - one2one