COVID-19 Safety Guidelines - MP SWiM HUB
With safety in the forefront of our minds, we are planning to restart our activities at the MP Endless Pool from 12th April 2021.
The health and wellbeing of our costumers and staff remains our top priority and we will be operating this service whilst adhering to the social distancing guidelines.
Please find below our guidelines to make the MP SWIM HUB space and tuition as COVID-19 SECURE as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.
- please observe a 2 metre social distance at all times to protect yourselves and our staff
- all sessions will be run only on 121 or 221 or 321 basis - restricted to one coach and one swimmer or 2/3 swimmers from the same household or same club training group while adhering to the social distancing guidelines where possible
- we will be only running 121/221/321 swimming sessions with instant video-feedback with above-water filming on an iPad where the coach can sustain the recommended 2m distance from the swimmer at all times
- sufficient breaks will be allocated between sessions, allowing for a cleaning period between all sessions
- the coaching staff will make sure that all sessions are finished on time to ensure the pool room is vacated by each swimmer promptly at the end of each session to allow for social distancing and cleaning
- we are unable to provide any ecquipment this time
- hand sanitisers will be available in the pool room
- no more then 4 people are allowed in the pool room at any time
PARENTS / SPECTATORS:
- no parents or spectators are allowed to enter the pool room
- if parents wish to talk to the coach they have to stay outside the building at least 2m apart from the coach
- if parents wish to stay on the site, they need to follow all safety guidelines
- please note the changing facilities will be limited during this stage, swimmers should shower and change prior to their session at home
- on entering and exiting the pool room always use the provided hand sanitiser
- swimmers always stay 2m away from the coach
- always follow coaches instructions on social distancing
- swimmers will use only a dedicated space for their belongings
- no outdoor shoes should be worn in the pool area - please have your flip flops ready before entering the pool room
- no food allowed in the pool room
- please bring your own drinks from home
IF YOU OR ANYONE FROM YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS SYMPTOMS and should be self-isolating:
- please do not attend your session, but get in touch with us as soon as possible
- full paid fees will be transferred as a credit towards future endless pool sessions
- if you have symptoms and try to attend the session, the coach has the right to cancel the session at any time and no fees will be refunded
PERSONAL LOSS / INJURY:
Maximum Performances staff will take all reasonable care of every attendee. However Maximum Performances accepts no responsibility for any illness, personal injury, or for any loss or damage to individuals' personal property whilst they are attending our tuition, except in the case of proven negligence on part of Maximum Performances and for this purpose Maximum Performances carries mandatory third party cover for the activities carried out.
The parent or guardian enrolling their child to our courses agrees that the applicant is voluntarily participating with the knowledge of the inherent and other risks (both known and unknown) on our tuition. The applicant and parent/guardian accept full responsibility for any illness, injury, damage, death or other loss resulting from these risks and/or resulting from the applicant’s own negligence or other misconduct.
IF WE NEED TO CANCEL-COVID-19:
In case any one2one sessions get cancelled by us due to closure of any venue due to COVID-19 or shortage of coaching staff due to COVID-19 or low attending numbers due to COVID-19 or in circumstances where the Government orders that everyone has to self isolate / lockdown due to COVID-19, we will not be able to offer refunds, but will be offering a credit towards future one2one sessions in our Endless Pool. This credit will be valid for 12 month. We cannot be held responsible for any other losses incurred as a result of such a cancellation.
For sessions with Olympian: We also reserve the right to supply another suitable coach for your sessions in case our Head Coach Olympian Ed Sinclair will not be able to coach due to COVID-19 - please be advised that this change will NOT entitle you to cancel your booking or ask for a partial or full refund. Thank you for your understanding.
IN CASE YOU NEED TO CANCEL-COVID-19:
Even though, a case where a customer who is unable to attend because they have COVID-19, but in circumstances where the Government hasn't yet ordered that everyone self isolate, is legally not that different from any other situation where a customer has to cancel due to illness, and usually, this is a risk which the customer is expected to bear, and we would normally not offer any refund or credit, we will be under this exceptional circumstances, for bookings cancelled due to COVID-19, offering a credit towards one2one sessions in our Endless Pool. This credit will be valid for 12 month.
For cancellations not affected by COVID-19, the usual T&C will apply.
The Full Terms & Conditions of your booking - can be found here.
To the best of your knowledge, the swimmer attending the endless pool session does not have any health problems or issues that prevent him/her from using the Endless Pool facilities. You have read, understood and agreed to this COVID-19 SECURE GUIDELINES. If there are any health issues that may affect the swimmer whilst in the pool, you are required to inform us in advance via an email.
This is a live document and we will be updating it according to the latest Government and Swim England guidelines.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on our tuition.