Race Starts & Turns & Finishes Clinic
Fri 16th February 2024
Improve your race pace technique on starts & turns & finishes with Olympian!
Calling all club swimmers!
Get ready to elevate your performance with our Race Starts & Turns & Finishes Clinic, led by Double Olympian, World and European medallist and Ex-British and European record holder Edward Sinclair.
What's in Store:
- Train alongside an Olympian for a full day at a private 25m school pool in Guildford.
- Dive deep into mastering the art of race starts, turns, and finishes.
- Perfect your technique and gain the edge you need to triumph in competitions.
- Improving your confidence on the starting blocks before a race
- Starts & Turns & Finishes
- Individual approach
- Technique correction
- Race Starts + Underwater Phases + Breakouts => Maximising Speed
- Turns + Finishes => Optimising technique and speed
- Turn drills and progressions
- Start drills
- Reaction drills
- 9.30 Registration
- Welcome & Introduction
- Warm up
- Pool session (120 mins)
- Lunch break - packed lunch from home
- Starts & Turns & Finishes Workshop
- Warm up
- Pool session (90 mins)
- 16.30 Home
club swimmers aged 9 - 17: competitive up to the national level
Swimmers will be allocated into focused training groups according to their age and ability
For more information please email [email protected]